The University Of Medical Sciences, Ondo (UNIMED) POST UTME and Direct Entry (DE) admission form is officially out for the 2023/2024 academic session. The application form is now available on the university’s admission portal.
In this blog post, I would be showing everything you need to know about The University Of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) POST UTME form and direct entry admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session. By the end of this blog post, you will get to know:
- UNIMED POST UTME/DE Form Closing Date 2023/3034
- How Much Is UNIMED POST UTME Form?
- How To Apply For UNIMED POST UTME Form
- UNIMED POST UTME Form Closing Date 2023/2024
UNIMED POST UTME Form 2023/2024
The University Of Medical Sciences, Ondo (UNIMED) POST UTME Form and Direct Entry (DE) admission form is out for the 2023/2024 academic session. Interested and qualified candidates who chose UNIMED as their first choice of institution and also score a minimum mark of 150 and above in the 2023 JAMB UTME are to log in to the university’s admission portal to apply.
|Name Of Institution||University Of Medical Sciences, Ondo (UNIMED)|
|Cut Off Mark||150|
- Applicants must not be less than sixteen years of age
- Applicants must choose The University Of Medical Sciences, Ondo (UNIMED) as first choice during the 2023 UTME registration
- All applicants are required to have a minimum of five (5) credits in either NECO, SSCE and GCE O’ Level, which must include English Language, Mathematics and any other three (3) relevant subjects as may be specified by each Faculty. The five (5) O’ level credits should be obtained in not more than two (2) sittings. For Medicine and Surgery (MBBS), Dentistry (BDS) and Doctor of Physiotherapy programmes, the five (5) O’level credits must include Mathematics, English, Biology, and Physics & Chemistry which must be obtained at only one (1) sitting.
- Applicants must score a minimum mark of 150 and above in the 2023 UTME.
When Will UNIMED POST UTME Form Be Out For 2023/2024?
The management of The University Of Medical Sciences, Ondo (UNIMED) has announced Monday, 17th of July, 2023 as the latest date for the release of the 2023/2024 POST UTME and Direct Entry admission form.
This simply means that The University Of Medical Sciences, Ondo (UNIMED) POST UTME Form and Direct Entry admission form will be out on Monday, July 17, 2023.
UNIMED POST UTME Form Closing Date 2023/2024
The University of Medical Sciences, Ondo (UNIMED) POST UTME form and direct entry admission form will close on Thursday, August 31, 2023. This simply means that UNIMED admission portal would be shut for registration on Thursday, 31st of August, 2023. Interested and qualified applicants are to enroll on or before the stipulated deadline.
How Much Is UNIMED POST UTME Form?
The management of The University Of Medical Sciences, Ondo (UNIMED) has announced eighteen thousand naira only (#18,000) as the latest cost price for the POST UTME form application.
How to Apply For UNIMED POST UTME/DE Form
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.unimed.edu.ng and take the following steps:
1. Click on Admission;
2. Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal;
3. Click on PAYMENT to make payment via the online payment system using DEBIT Cards;
4. After payment, Click Here to Print Payment Receipt
5. On the Post-UTME Portal, Click on Application Login to Login with your UTME/DE Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID as Password to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University website (www.unimed.edu.ng) PAYMENT IS ONLY VIA THE UNIMED PAYMENT PLATFORM, ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT.
UNIMED POST UTME Screening Date and Examination Venue
The Dates, Venue of Examination, and other modalities for the 2023/2024 Screening Exercise will be communicated to validly registered candidates by August, 2023 via their individual portal on the University Website.
1. All candidates will be required to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
a. JAMB 2023 UTME Notification of Results Slip/ Registration Slip for Direct-Entry Candidates;
b. Printed copy of the completed 2023/2024 Post UTME Screening slip
2. Direct Entry Candidates are to request for their Official Academic Transcripts from their previous institution which must be forwarded directly to the Registrar, University of Medical Sciences, Ondo, through the following address: Office of the Registrar, University of Medical Sciences, Laje Campus, Ondo City.
(Direct Entry applicants will not be considered for admission without evidence of submission of official academic transcripts to the above address).
Consult us for FUNAAB POST UTME application on 07065855521 or use the below Whatsapp button to chat with us.