The Sule Lamido University (SLU) POST UTME Screening form and Direct Entry (DE) admission form is officially out for the 2023/2024 academic session. The application form is now available on the university’s admission portal.
In this blog post, I would guide you through everything you need to know about The Sule Lamido University (SLU) POST UTME form and direct entry admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session. By the end of this blog post, you will get to know:
- SLU POST UTME/DE Form Closing Date 2023/2034
- How Much Is SLU POST UTME Form?
- How To Apply For SLU POST UTME Form
SLU POST UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
The Sule Lamido University (SLU) POST UTME Screening Form and Direct Entry (DE) admission form is out for the 2023/2024 academic session. Interested and qualified candidates who chose SLU as their first choice of institution during the 2023 UTME registration and also score a minimum mark of 140 and above are to log in to the University’s admission portal to apply.
|Name Of Institution||Sule Lamido University (SLU)|
|Cut Off Mark||140|
- Applicants must not be less than sixteen years of age
- Applicants must choose The Sule Lamido University (SLU) as first choice during the 2023 UTME registration
- Applicants must possess at least five credit passes in O’level result in not more than two sittings
- Applicants must score a minimum mark of 140 and above in the 2023 UTME.
When Will SLU POST UTME Screening Form Be Out For 2023/2024 Academic Session?
The management of The Sule Lamido University (SLU) has announced Monday, 11th of September, 2023 as the latest date for the release of the 2023/2024 POST UTME Screening form and Direct Entry admission form. This simply means that The Sule Lamido University (SLU) POST UTME Form and Direct Entry admission form will be out on Monday, September 11, 2023.
SLU POST UTME Form Closing Date 2023/2024
The Sule Lamido University (SLU) POST UTME screening form and direct entry admission form will close on Monday, September 24, 2023. This simply means that SLU admission portal would be shut for registration on Monday, 24th of September, 2023. Interested and qualified applicants are to enroll on or before the stipulated deadline.
READ ALSO: SLU Cut Off Mark For All Courses 2023/2024
How To Apply For SLU POST UTME/DE Form
Kindly follow the below outlined procedures to apply for The Sule Lamido University (SLU) POST UTME/DE Form.
- Visit the Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa website at www.slu.edu.ng and navigate to admissions and select online application or visit admissions.slu.edu.ng select UTME or Direct Entry (DE)
- Log in using your UTME number and UTME score (UTME applicants) or DE number, state of origin and gender (DE applicants) and upload your passport-sized photograph.
- Update your profile with the required accurate information.
- Update your ‘O’ Level Examinations, maximum of two sittings. After saving the information, upload a clean, clear scanned copy of your SSCE (for UTME Candidates) statement of result (s).
- After step 4 above, DE candidates will then proceed to upload their SSCE and ‘A’ Level Result.
- Go to “POST-UTME payment” and click on “Pay Now” to pay directly with your card or click on “Download Payment Schedule” to generate, download and print a payment schedule that contains all the information for the payment. All candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as Online Post-UTME/DE Screening Fee via any Commercial Bank, Debit Card or Remita Website.
- After successful payment, you then generate, download and print the “Acknowledgement Slip” to complete your registration.
Successful admitted Candidates must present the originals and photocopies of the following documents during registration:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Two recent passport-sized photographs with white background
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
Any candidate who wishes to change his choice of Institution or programme, using the JAMB Green Card, should do so within the stipulated period of the two weeks online registration, that is Monday, 11th September, 2023 through midnight of Sunday, 24th September, 2023
Any candidate who fails to register for the online screening exercise on the scheduled dates will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
FAQs About SLU POST UTME Form
In the below section, I would provide you with some frequently asked questions and answers on Sule Lamido University (SLU) POST UTME Form.
1. Does SLU Write Post-UTME?
No, The Sule Lamido University (SLU) does not write Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME). SLU only conduct an online screening for all applicants.
2. Is SLU POST UTME Form Out For 2023/2024?
Yes, The Sule Lamido University (SLU) POST UTME Screening form and Direct Entry admission form is out for 2023/2024 academic session.
3. Will SLU Write POST UTME This Year?
No, The Sule Lamido University (SLU) will not conduct a written POST UTME this year.
4. Can I Fill SLU POST UTME Form Online?
Yes, you can fill The Sule Lamido University (SLU) POST UTME Form online.
Consult us for Sule Lamido University (SLU) POST UTME/DE Application form on 07065855521 or use the below whatsapp button to chat with us.