The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Effurun POST UTME Screening form is out for 2023/2024 academic session. The application form is now available online on the polytechic’s portal.
In this blog post, I will be showing you everything you need to know about The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) POST UTME Screening form and how to apply for PTI POST UTME screening form.
In my research, I found that a lot of aspirants of The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) have been making equiries such as “When will PTI POST UTME Form Be Out For 2023/2024 Academic Session, When Will PTI ND and HND admission form be out for 2023/2024 academic session, How much is PTI POST UTME screening form, How much is PTI HND admission form”, this blog post you are currrently reading would be of a great benefits for you. Keep on reading friend!
PTI POST UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
This is to notify the general public especially candidates who chose The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) as first choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that the management has approved the release of the POST UTME screening admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This simply means that The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) admission form is officially out for the 2023/2024 academic session. PTI ND and HND admission form is now available on www.pti.edu.ng. Interested and qualified candidates are to log in to the polytechnic admission portal to apply.
|Name Of Institution||Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Effurun|
|Cut Off Mark||130|
|Application Fee||#2,000/#15,000 respectively|
- Applicants must not be less than 16 years of age
- Applicants must choose The Petroleum Institute (PTI) as their first choice of institution in the 2023 unified tertiary matriculation examination (UTME)
- Applicants must possess atleast five credit passes in O’level result in not more than two sittings
- Applicants must score a minimum mark of 130 and above in JAMB UTME
When Will PTI POST UTME Screening Form Be Out For 2023/2024 Academic Session?
The management of The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) has announced Wednesday May 31, 2023 as the latest date for the release of the 2023/2024 POST UTME screening admission form. This simply means that PTI ND and HND admission form will be out on Wednesday 31st of May, 2023 for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How Much Is PTI ND Form?
The management of The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) has announced two thousand naira only (#2,000) as the latest cost price for National Diploma (ND) POST UTME screening admission form.
How Much Is PTI HND Admission Form?
The authorities of The Petroleum Institute (PTI) has announced fifteen thousand naira only (#15,000) as the latest cost price for HND admission form.
PTI HND Admission Form Closing Date 2023
The management of The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) has announced Monday 3rd of July, 2023 as the latest closing date for the 2023/2024 HND admission form. Interested and qualified applicants are to apply on or before the stipulated deadline.
PTI Screening Exercise Date 2023
The Petrol Training Institute (PTI) screening exercise will take place from 10th-12th of July, 2023.
PTI HND Interview Date 2023
The interview for HND candidates will hold from 17th – 21st July 2023 at the Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun, Delta State at 9.00 am daily. The Transcripts of candidates offering HND Programmes should reach the Office of the Registrar from the institutions they graduated from, on or before 17th July 2023. The Transcript should be sent through courier service. While coming for the interview, candidates should come along with evidence or the receipt of the transcript fee payment.
How To Apply For PTI POST UTME Screening Form
- Visit https://pti.edu.ng
- Navigate to the “Programmes Menu” and select “National Diploma & Higher National Diploma Programmes.” Then, click on “Apply Here” under the National Diploma Programmes section.
- Fill out the required information on the “Post UTME Applicant Sign On” page. At the bottom of the page, click on “Sign Up” (Remember to save your username and password for future use) and then click “Submit.”
- You will be directed to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) page, where you can generate your unique RRR code.
- Print the RRR code page and proceed to a bank to make a payment of N2,000.00 for the application form. Keep the printed RRR code page for reference.
- After payment, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on the “Students’ Menu.” Select “Applicant Login.”
- Enter your username and password, then click “Login.”
- Fill out the online Post UTME screening form, which will be presented at the Examination/Interview Centre. Bring along your RRR code printout, JAMB result, and O’Level result.
- It is essential to provide the correct JAMB registration number, a valid mobile phone number, and an email address that the Institute will use for communication with candidates.
PTI POST UTME Screening Form Closing Date 2023
Sales of online applications will start from Monday 29th of May, 2023 and end on 3rd of july, 2023. Late registration starts from 3rd July 2023 to 7th July 2023.
- Incase if the Portal rejects your USERNAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to log in again after payment, then send an e-mail to email@example.com stating your RRR code. Or use the Re-query at the bottom of the page
- Applicants are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form
- Each candidate must confirm his/her JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by an applicant at the point of application.
- Every information required for the filling of the Post UTME application form will be obtained from the Institute’s website; www.pti.edu.ng For technical support, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call For further enquiries on admissions send an email to email@example.com or call 08012767021, 08023295684, 08028798994, 08082494883, and 08062190657.
Consult us for PTI POST UTME screening application on 07065855521 or use the below whatsapp button to chat with us.