The Kwara State University (KWASU) POST UTME and Direct Entry (DE) admission form is officiallly out for the 2023/2024 academic session. The application form is now available on the university’s admission portal.
In this blog post, I would be showing everything you need to know about The Kwara State University (KWASU) POST UTME form and direct entry admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session. By the end of this blog post, you will get to know:
- KWASU POST UTME/DE Form Closing Date 2023/3034
- How Much Is KWASU POST UTME Form?
- How To Apply For KWASU POST UTME Form
- KWASU POST UTME Form Closing Date 2023/2024
KWASU POST UTME Form 2023/2024
The Kwara State University (KWASU) POST UTME Form and Direct Entry (DE) admission form is out for the 2023/2024 academic session. The application form is now available at KWASU admission portal. Interested and qualified candidates who chose KWASU as their first choice of institution during the 2023 UTME registration are to log in to the university’s admission portal to apply.
|Name Of Institution||Kwara State University (KWASU)|
|Cut Off Mark||160|
- Applicants must not be less than sixteen years of age
- Applicants must choose The Kwara State University (KWASU) as first choice during the 2023 UTME registration
- Applicants must possess at least five credit passes in O’level result in not more than two sittings
- Applicants must score a minimum mark of 160 and above in the 2023 UTME
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is KWASU POST UTME Form Out For 2023/2024?
Yes, The Kwara State University (KWASU) POST UTME and Direct Entry Admission Form is out for the 2023/2024 academic session.
When Will KWASU POST UTME Form Be Out For 2023/2024?
The management of The Kwara State University (KWASU) has announced Monday, 10th of July, 2023 as the latest date for the release of the 2023/2024 POST UTME admission form.
This simply means that The Kwara State University (KWASU) POST UTME Form and Direct Entry admission form will be out on Monday, July 10, 2023.
KWASU POST UTME Form Closing Date 2023/2024
The Kwara State University (KWASU) POST UTME form and direct entry admission form will close on Sunday, July 30, 2023. This simply means that KWASU admission portal would be shut for registration on Sunday, 30th of July, 2023. Interested and qualified applicants are to enroll on or before the stipulated deadline.
How To Obtain KWASU POST UTME/DE Form
- Visit http://portal.kwasu.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
- Click Undergraduate link at the top menu bar
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Continue”
- Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
- On the payment review page, click on “Make Payment” and this will take you to the payment page where you can provide your card detail.
- Enter ATM card (Mastercard, Visa or Verve) number and other details as appropriate and submit
- Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
- Click on “Login to dashboard” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print completed registration form and payment receipt.
Consult us for KWASU POST UTME application on 07065855521 or use the below Whatsapp button to chat with us.