The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) does not write post unified tertiary matriculation examination (POST UTME). They only conduct an online screening for all applicants every year. A lot of aspirants of The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) have been making enquiries on “How FUOYE calculate calculate candidates screening point”.
In my research, I found out that 90% aspirants of FUOYE do not know how the university calculate their screening point or screening aggregate score. I’m glad to let you know that, in this blog post, I would be showing you detailed steps on how to calculate FUOYE screening point. By the end of this blog post, you would get to know how FUOYE calculate their screening point. Keep on reading friend!
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) do use candidate’s O’level result, JAMB score, and number of sittings to estimates candidates screening points.
Before we proceed on how to calculate FUOYE screening point, you must know how FUOYE grades candidates O’level result. Below is FUOYE O’level result grading system.
FUOYE O’level Result Grading System
After knowing this, you will need to calculate for five relevant subjects relating to your field of study.
The next thing you need to know is how FUOYE grades number of sittings. Below is FUOYE grading system for number of sittings.
How FUOYE Grade Sitting(s)
- One sitting=10points
- Two sittings=6point
When you are done calculating for five relevant subjects relating to your field of study using the O’level result grading system above, you are to add the result to the number of sitting(s) you are using. For example, if you are using one sitting, you will need to add 10points and if you are using two sittings, you will need to add 6points.
Let’s move to the next step on the list. The third step on the list is to know how FUOYE do grade candidates JAMB Results. Below is how FUOYE do grade candidates JAMB results.
FUOYE JAMB Result Grading System
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti do divide candidates UTME score by 400 and multiply the result by 60. Let us assume that Taiwo scored 260 in JAMB UTME, it would be graded as 260\400*60=39%.
After knowing all the basics mentioned above, let us now move to “how to calculate FUOYE screening point”.
How To Calculate FUOYE Screening Point
- Step 1: Divide your JAMB score by 400 and multiply the result by 60
- Step 2: Calculate your O’level result points for five relevant subjects relating to your field of study as illustrated on “FUOYE O’level Result grading system above” and add up your sitting points to the result
- Step 3: Add up the result obtained in “Step 1 and Step 2 above”. The result obtained is your screening point.
- Let us assume that Emmanuel scored 260 in JAMB UTME, his JAMB aggregate score would be calculated as 260/400*=39%
- The next thing we have to do is to calculate Emmanuel’s O’level result point. Let us assume that Emmanuel is using one sitting and he had B2 in all five subjects relating to his field of study. The result would be calculated as 5+5+5+5+5=25%. Note, B2 is 5points and one sitting is 10points.
- The final thing to do now to get Emmanuel’s FUOYE screening point is to add up the result obtained in step 1 and step 2 and add the result with his sitting points. e.g 39+25+10=74%.
READ ALSO: Does FUOYE Accept Second Choice? See Answer
This simply means that Emmanuel’s total screening point is 74%. That is how to calculate FUOYE screening point. I hope you got value in my post? if you have any question(s) to ask me, do let me know via the below comment box.