The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) POST UTME screening form is officially out for the 2023/2024 academic session. The application form is now available on the university’s admission portal.
In this blog post, you will get to know a lot about FUOYE POST UTME screening form for the 2023/2024 academic session. If you are among the set of candidates that have been making enquiries regarding FUOYE POST UTME screening form for the 2023/2024 academic session, you are on the right page. By the end of this post, you will get to know:
- The cost of FUOYE POST UTME screening form
- FUOYE POST UTME screening form closing date 2023/2024
- How to sucessfully apply for FUOYE POST UTME screening form.
FUOYE POST UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) POST UTME screening form is out for the 2023/2024 academic session. The application form is now available on the university’s admission portal. Interested and qualified candidates who chose FUOYE as first choice and also scored a minimum mark of 160 and above in the 2023 unified tertiary matriculation examination (UTME) are to log in to the university’s portal to apply.
- Applicants must not be less than sixteen years of age
- Applicants must possess atleast five credit passes in O’level result in not more than two sittings
- Applicants must score a minimum mark of 160 and above in 2023 JAMB UTME
- Applicants must participate in FUOYE online screening exercise.
How Much Is FUOYE POST UTME Screening Form?
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) POST UTME screening form fee is two thousand naira only (#2000).
FUOYE POST UTME Form Closing Date 2023/2024
The management of The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) has announced Monday 31st of July, 2023 as the official closing date for the 2023/2024 POST UTME screening form. This simply means that FUOYE POST UTME screening portal would be shut for registration on Monday, 31st of July, 2023.
How To Apply For FUOYE POST UTME Screening Form
|Step 1:||Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme|
|Step 2:||On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read iinstructions carefully|
|Step 3:||Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 202211179278JA and use the word “password” as your inital password to logon to the portal. [Note Password is not editable]|
|Step 4:||You will be required to update the underlisted data:|
|Valid Phone NumberValid Email AddressNationalityReligionDate of BirthEmailRed background Passport [If Applicable]O’Level Results with Maximum of two(2) sittingsWAEC/NECO Scratch Card Details corresponding to the O’level Results uploaded|
|Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number you can b contacted on if need arises. Also, always check this mail for updates and information|
|Step 5:||After updating your information, a confirmation link will be sent to your email box provided. Logon to your E-mail and click on the account activation link to verify your email account and registration details.|
|Step 6:||Login again after verification and click on “Upload O’Level Results” link at the left hand corner of the screen to complete your registration. Select Number of Sitting and Enter all the subjects and grade respectively. On completion, click on Complete Registration” button then click OK on the message dialog box.|
|Step 7:||Kindly select the Remita Payment Platform. You will be prompted to confirm the transaction, simply click “Ok” to proceed|
|.: Payment Instructions:|
1. To initiate payment, complete the required form and activate your account as applicable, click on the small circle at the right hand with a pointed finger to proceed.
2. On the payment confirmation page; you will find your transaction details including transaction reference, amount to pay, service being paid for, etc.
3. Click on the “Remita proceed button” for redirection to Remita, where you can pay using any of the available channels including debit or credit cards, internet banking, mobile wallet, bank branch etc.
4. After successful online payment, the user is redirected back to the portal and can proceed with the service.
5. If an alternative channel was used (bank branch, internet banking), you are required to log back into the portal and proceed to obtain service.
6. If the response is successful, navigate back to the service that was paid for to continue to obtain service.
|Step 8:||Confirm your Payment Information again and Click on “Make Payment” button to Proceed.|
|Step 9:||Enter your ATM card details|
|Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)Enter your Card Number on the front side of the cardEnter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card)Enter your card pinClick on “Pay” button when you are done|
|Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart again).|
|Note: An Email containing the receipt of the transaction will be sent to your E-mail..|
|Step 10:||Print Out your Registration Slip containing summary of your registration.|
|If at anytime you need clarification, send an email and always ensure to quote your registration Number in all mails accordinly to:|
|email@example.com or use our live Chat system to speak to an agent|
|All Complaints will strictly be treated via our support email and Live chat system.|
READ ALSO: FUOYE Cut Off Mark For All Courses 2023/2024
Consult us for FUOYE POST UTME Screening form application on 07065855521 or use the below Whatsapp button to chat with us for stress free registration.
- How To Calculate FUOYE POST UTME Screening Point
- FUOYE Cut Off Marks For All Courses 2023/2024
- FUOYE Screening Points For All Courses 2023/2024