The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) has been successfully accredited to offer Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) as a course. This simply means that FUOYE is now offering MBBS and admission opportunity is opened to candidates who wishes to study MBBS at FUOYE for the 2023/2024 academic session.
FUOYE MBBS POST UTME Form
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) hereby informs all applicants who applied to FUOYE in the 2023 UTME and wish to undertake the recently approved MBBS programme in our College of Medicine to visit the screening portal (https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme) in order to participate in the online screening exercise between Monday, 31st of July and Monday 21st August, 2023.
|Name Of Institution||Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE)|
|Cut Off Mark||240|
- Applicants must choose The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) as first choice in the 2023 UTME
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five O’level credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics in not more than one sitting if they are to be considered for their proposed course of study, Medicine and Surgery, in the college of medicine.
- Applicants must score a minimum mark of 240 and above in 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is FUOYE POST UTME Form for MBBS Out?
Yes, The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) POST UTME form for medicine and surgery (MBBS) is out for 2023/2024 academic session.
FUOYE MBBS POST UTME Form Closing Date 2023/2024
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) POST UTME form for admission into medicine and surgery (MBBS) will close on Monday, 21st of August, 2023.
- Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
- Provide a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the 5 O’ Level credits required to study Medicine, as well as the number of sittings in which the credits
- Upload the O’ Level result(s) as indicated in the bullet point above.
- Submit the application and print out the screening report.
- Step 1: Logon to https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
- Step 2: On the “Admission Menu” displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully.
- Step 3: Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g. 96510415CA. [Note: Password is not required.]
- Step 4: You will be required to complete your profile on the portal.
- Note: Ensure you provide a valid email Address, and Phone Number, so that you can be contacted if required.
- Always check your email box and the University website for updates and information.
- Step 5: After updating your information, an activation link will be sent to your email address provided.
- Click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
- Step 6: Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment.
- Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen.
- Step 7: Complete your registration by clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results” option.
- Step 8: Print Out your Registration Slip containing the summary of your registration.