This is to notify the general public, especially prospective students of The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) that the management has enables portal for part payment of school fees in the ratio of seventy percent and thirty percent (%70:30%) respectively.
The management of The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) under the administration of Professor Abayomi Fasina, FUOYE VC has approved part payment of school fees in the ratio of 70:30% for all undergraduate students from 200Level and above. This simply means that students can now pay their school fees twice, that is 70% part payment for first semester for that particular academic session and the remaining 30% is to be paid during second semester for that particular academic session.
This is a nice and welcome development from the Management of The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE). This is to relieve burden from students who are sponsoring themselves and parents that not financially buoyant and to be convenient for parents who have multiple child(s) in the university and other tertiary institutions.
All students, parents and guardians are to also note that, they can make full payment of the school fees that’s 100% payment or part payment based on their pockets.
It should be noted that, only students who are in 200L and above are eligible to make part payment of their school fees on the scale of 70-30%.
Since you now know what FUOYE part payment of school fees is, let’s quickly discuss how to pay FUOYE school fees.
How To Pay Part Payment Of FUOYE School Fees
Follow the below outlined procedures to make part payment of FUOYE School Fees.
- Step 1: Log in to https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
- Step 2: Enter your matriculation number and password
- Step 3: Click on log in
- Step 4: After logging in, take a look at the top left corner and click on “pay bills”
- Step 5: Click on “pay fee”
- Step 6: You would he redirected on where to choose your payment mode and payment type e.g 70% part payment or 30% part payment
- Step 7: Generate an RRR code using remitta, you are to proceed to any nearby commercial bank and pay through the RRR generated. Alternatively, you can input your debit card details to pay.
- Step 8: After successful payment, you would be redirected to the school portal, ensure you print your payment receipt.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Has FUOYE Adopted Part Payment Of School Fees For Students?
Yes!, The administration of The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) has adopted part payment of school fees for students. This means that students can now pay their school fees twice that is semester by semester (first semester and second semester).
2. Can I Pay FUOYE School Fees Twice?
Yes!, You can pay the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) school fees in two installments. This means that you would be required to pay 70% part payment at first semester while the remaining 30% is to be paid during second semester.
I believe you found my article useful on how to pay FUOYE school fees?, If you have any further question(s) to ask, kindly scroll down and make use of the below comment section.