This is to bring to your notice, especially candidates who chose The Fountain University Osogbo as first choice during 2023 UTME registration that the POST UTME admission form is out for 2023/2024 academic session. Interested and qualified applicants are to log in to the university’s portal to apply.
The Fountain University Osogbo POST UTME and Direct Entry (DE) admission is now available online for sale for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Fountain University POST UTME Form 2023/2024
The Fountain University Osogbo POST UTME and Direct entry admission form is officially out for the 2023/2024 academic session. Candidates who chose the University as first choice during 2023 UTME registration are to log in to the university’s admission portal to enroll.
|Name Of Institution||Fountain University, Osogbo|
|Cut Off Mark||160|
- Applicants seeking for Admission into Fountain University Osogbo must choose the University as first choice during JAMB registration
- Candidates seeking for admission into Fountain University must possess at least five credit passes in O’level result in not more than two sittings
- Applicants seeking admission into Fountain University must not be less than 16 years old
- Applicants must participate in Fountain University POST UTME exercise.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. When Will Fountain University POST UTME Form Be Out For 2023/2024?
The Fountain University Osogbo POST UTME form will be officially out on Monday, 1st of may, 2023.
2. Fountain University POST UTME Form Closing Date 2023/2024
The authorities of The Fountain University Osogbo has publicly announced Monday, 4th of September, 2023 as the latest closing date for the 2023/2024 POST UTME application form.
3. How To Apply For Fountain University POST UTME Form
- Log in to www.fuo.edu.ng
- Click on “Create an account”
- Click on “Apply for admission”
- Select your preferred application type e.g “Undergraduate application, Postgraduate application’.
- Follow the portal instructions accordingly
- Fill in your personal information e.g Surname, First name, Last name, Email address, Password e.tc.
- Make payment, Note all payment should be done via the university’s portal
- Fill in the subsequent forms
- Review your application
- Click on submit when done