The Ekiti State University (EKSU) POST UTME form and Direct Entry (DE) admission form is officially out for the 2023/2024 academic session. The application form is now available on the university’s admission portal.
In this blog post, I would be showing everything you need to know about The Ekiti State University (EKSU) POST UTME form and direct entry admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session. By the end of this blog post, you will get to know:
- EKSU POST UTME/DE Form Closing Date 2023/2034
- How Much Is EKSU POST UTME Form?
- How To Apply For EKSU POST UTME Form
EKSU POST UTME Form 2023/2024
The Ekiti State University (EKSU) POST UTME screening Form and Direct Entry (DE) admission form is out for the 2023/2024 academic session. Interested and qualified candidates who chose EKSU as their first choice of institution during the 2023 UTME registration and also score a minimum mark of 140 and above are to log in to the University’s admission portal to apply.
The university minimum UTME scores for Nursing, Law and Medicine (MBBS) are 220, 240 and 250 respectively.
|Name Of Institution||Ekiti State University (EKSU)|
|Cut Off Mark||140|
- Applicants must not be less than sixteen years of age
- Applicants must choose The Ekiti State University (EKSU) as first choice during the 2023 UTME registration
- Applicants must possess at least five credit passes in O’level result in not more than two sittings
- Applicants must score a minimum mark of 140 and above in the 2023 UTME.
When Will EKSU POST UTME Form Be Out For 2023/2024 Academic Session?
The management of The Ekiti State University (EKSU) has announced Monday, 4th of september, 2023 as the latest date for the release of the 2023/2024 POST UTME and Direct Entry admission form.
This simply means that The Ekiti State University (EKSU) POST UTME Form and Direct Entry admission form will be out on Monday, September 4, 2023.
EKSU POST UTME Form Closing Date 2023/2024
The Ekiti State University (EKSU) POST UTME form and direct entry admission form will close on Thursday, November 30, 2023.
This simply means that EKSU admission portal would be shut for registration on Thursday, 30th of November, 2023. Interested and qualified applicants are to enroll on or before the stipulated deadline.
READ ALSO: EKSU Cut Off Mark For All Courses 2023/2024
How To Apply For EKSU POST UTME/DE Form
- Log in to https://eksu.edu.ng
- Click on “Pay for PUTME”
- Select mode of entry e.g UTME or Direct Entry
- Enter your JAMB registration number
- Enter the course you are applying for
- Supply your name
- Supply your phone number
- Enter a valid email address
- Follow the portal instructions
- Click on “submit” when done
- Print your acknowledgement slip
Consult us for EKSU POST UTME/DE application on 07065855521 or use the below Whatsapp button to chat with us.