This is to notify the general public that the admission form into Ebonyi State College Of Nursing Sciences, Uburu (EBSCONSU) admission form is officially out for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Ebonyi State College Of Nursing Sciences (EBSCONSU) Admission Form 2023
The Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences Uburu (EBSCONSU) entrance admission form is officially out for the 2023/2024 academic session. The application is now ongoing and the application form is now available on www.ebsconsu.edu.ng. Interested applicants are to log in to EBSCONSU admission portal to apply.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates into 3 Years General Nursing programme of Ebonyi State College of Nursing, Uburu, Ebonyi State. Candidates are to also note that, The Ebonyi State College Of Nursing Sciences Uburu (EBSCONSU) does not require JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
|Name Of Institution||Ebonyi State College Of Nursing Sciences Uburu (EBSCONSU)|
|Application Fee||Fifteen thousand two hundred naira only (#15,200)|
How To Apply For EBSCONSU Admission Form
Follow the below procedures to apply for Ebonyi State College Of Nursing Science Uburu (EBSCONSU) admission form.
- Log in to https://www.ebsconsu.edu.ng/startApplication
- Enter your “Surname, First name, Email address, Phone number”
- Select your desired program e.g Nursing or Basic Midwifery
- After inputting your detatils, click on “generate” to generate an invoice
- Make a one time payment of Fifteen thousand two hundred naira only (#15,200)
- Follow the portal instructions and fill in the subsequent forms after making payment
- Click on submit when done
- Print your application slip
EBSCONSU Entrance Examination Date 2023
|Date||Saturday 24th of June, 2023|
|Exam type||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
Ebonyi State School Of Nursing Admission Form Closing Date 2023
The Ebonyi State School Of Nursing Sciences Uburu (EBSCONSU) application portal opens on Monday 6th of February, 2023 and closes on Friday 23rd of June, 2023.
- Come to the exam venue with your Application Slip. Only candidates who pass the entrance examination will be eligible for an interview. Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
- The college has been fully approved by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Past questions and answers for Entrance exam and Interview are available in the school premises. Pay and pick it up from the Secretary’s Office. Amount=#3000
For stress-free registration, kindly consult us for Ebonyi State College Of Nursing Science (EBSCONSU) application on 07065855521 or use the below whatsapp button to chat with us.